Saturday 22 January 2011

WISH LIST.

Everybody wants too much. Really, I can't think of anyone that doesn't want anything they can't afford! What better way for a girl to get a bit too excited by making an impossible list of everything she wants. Some things she'll get, but no, most things she wont get. I thought I'd give you a taste of what goes on in my head when I walk through Meadowhall with a reasonable amount of money that still doesn't get me far, at least stalking hot guys is free!

Obviously the camera I want - Sony Alpha A290 - is on here! I'm saving up for it, so I think it's probably the only thing on this list I'll get considering I wont be able to buy anything else while saving for this. (Jessops)



Petite Navaho Knitted Cardi - I really want his cardigan, and have for ages, it's just too expensive (£60)! (Topshop)


Sleeveless Checked Vest - Mmmm beautiful. I love this, I love shirts and sleeveless things - perfect mix. Just brill. Absolutely brill. (Topshop)


There are a few bath bombs, bubble bars and shower gels that I want from Lush but the website has been hacked (boooo!) and has had to be temporarily shut down, so I can't show you them!

Zahra Leopard Coat - I also love this coat from boohoo, and it's only £40! Which isn't bad for a coat like this, it's be £80 if it was in Topshop. And it's 15% off but I'm not gonna bother working that out...



Beige Print Doctor's Bag - I also really need a new bag, mine is falling to pieces (and it was expensive -.-). This bag is sexy and big, so I want it, enough said really.


I think I'll do another wish list sometime in the future, that's enough for now! Of course there are loads more things I want, but I couldn't fit them all on a list if I tried! Later guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment