Tuesday 25 January 2011

FOREVER 21.

Why didn't someone inform me of this website sooner!? It's like the American Primark, but the clothes are actually amazing. I've been picking out everything thing I want for my holiday to Tenerife with Bernie (She's a right babe!), it's gonna be amazing! The website is clear and easy to use, here's a simple tour of it:

1) This is the homepage. It shows you the latest trends, collection and news, and also has a simple, and easy to navigate, navigation bar. The layout is clear, but the advertising banner catches your eye, attracting you the latest collection, 'The Good Life'.


2) The drop down menus are handy as they save space and allow you to see the relevant categories stored neatly under one heading. To show you this I have hovered over 'Tops' under the heading 'Apparel'.


3) Now I am on 'Tops' you can see the latest clothes at the top of the page, with options to order the tops by newest, low prices and high prices, at the bottom of the page there is also an option to view all, which comes in handy as you don't have to keep clicking through the pages. As you can see, the prices are already fairly cheap, even with the new products.


4) Here I have scrolled down the page to a random selection of tops from the website. The tops are of a wide variety, and suitable for all occasions, from casual wear to more formal occasions, Forever 21 has clothes that suit every purpose. I personally love their casual wear and quirky slogan T-shirts, they're great for wearing with jeans for lounging about, or hanging out with your friends, but I also think they'd look equally cute tucked into a skirt for going out and other similar purposes.


If only they'd build a shop near here! For now, the website will do me, but I hope they make plans for the future. To finish, here is a dress I would love to buy for my holiday from this website, I'm also looking for an outfit for the X Factor tour, so Forever 21, here I come!


Later guys x


No comments:

Post a Comment