Friday 14 January 2011

NEW HOME BABY.

So I moved house today, if you've read my previous posts you'd probably know that, but I'll say it anyway! My new home is awesome. The conservatory is massive, I love it! My bedroom still looks like a garage, but that will change when it's converted, and I just found out I'll have to walk through a cupboard to get to my bedroom, Narnia much? I posted a picture of how I wanted my bedroom, but I'm open to suggestions, any ideas?



Also, I'm doing a textiles project on the Navajo Indians so I just wondered if anyone knew where to get leather fringing, faux suede and Navajo inspired fabric, also buttons and ribbons etc, but I was gonna get them from Hobbycraft. Anybody know a shop or a website where I can get some from? Please post a link! x


(Now that is one cool dude.)

No comments:

Post a Comment