Monday 17 January 2011

MUSICAL FATE.

I just thought I'd have a go at this itunes shuffle quiz, but it's on grooveshark aswell, so it's a mix. Here I go...

How does the world see you?Where are you now - Justin Bieber

Will I have a happy life?
End of the World - McFly

What do my friends really think of me?
We R Who We R - Ke$ha

Do people secretly lust after me?
Higher - The Saturdays ft. Flo Rida

How can I make myself happy?
That Should be Me - Justin Bieber

What should I do with my life?
Shine A Light - McFly ft. Taio Cruz

Will I ever have children?
Hold On - Olly Murs

What is some good advice for me?
Sing - My Chemical Romance (Not with my voice, ha!)

How will I be remembered?
Impossible - Shontelle (Definitely by my Mother...)

What is my signature dancing song?
Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris (I have a right dance for this ;D)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Do It Like a Dude - Jessie J

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
When we Collide - Matt Cardle

What song will play at my funeral?
Dynamite - Taio Cruz

What type of men/women do you like?
Just the Way you Are - Bruno Mars

What is my day going to be like?
Love Me - Justin Bieber

(Woah, Biebz came up a lot o.O)

Some of that is just LOL worthy... aha, I love these weird quiz things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment