Saturday 22 January 2011

THE GREEN BEE.

*HORNET. I had a great time at my friend Sophia's party! We went to see The Green Hornet and it's such a good film! Seth Rogen is hilarious in it, really, I laughed so much! Especially on some rather dirty sexual innuendos... Anyway! Here's a picture of all my friend's looking rather sexy at the party (This was after, when we were staring out of the window at Xscape looking for hot guys!)


(Damn you Joe for blinking!)

Danielle 'sexy' Brear had left by the time this picture was taken, so I'm just gonna post a picture of her looking sexy to make up for it ;)


(Biatch, why you so sexy.)

My friends are complete retards, but I love them, and 2011 is gonna be great year as long as they're in it!

On the subject of 2011, here's some pictures of the fireworks I saw! only 2 because my battery died :(



Later guys x



No comments:

Post a Comment