Friday 7 January 2011

PHOTOBOOTH

''Photobooth'' shall be a daily list of my top 5 photographs for that day. When I get more followers I'll start asking for you to suggest themes, then I will pick my top 5 based around that. If you would like a photo featured, email it to me at abzellen@hotmail.co.uk or you could suggest some photographs taken by others. So here are my top five:


5. I love her eyes, they are beautiful, and there is just something mysterious about this photo.


4. This picture is rather simple, but the lighting and mood works fantastically with the colours, it's brilliant simplicity.


3. I love the quirky-ness of the sofa in the middle of nowhere. This photo also displays great composition as well.


2. The colour and the feel of an eerie romance in this picture works perfectly. It's rather beautiful in fact.


1. I love the blurring in this picture, it really captures the movement and still looks attractive. It's a really clever composition, and that colour of the dress stands out beautifully.

So there you go, my top five photos today, more will be posted tomorrow, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment