Tuesday 8 March 2011

OH MY GOD.

As if it's been over a month since I last posted. I need to catch up... which will take a WHILE. But you know, you gotta start if you wanna finish, here's my making up blog:

X FACTOR TOUR:
Oh my god. It was amazing. March 1st 2011 at Sheffield Motorpoint Arena. Best. Night. Ever. BLOOMING HELL I DO LOVE ONE DIRECTION! Didn't get to meet them, due to god damn VIPs and sneaky back door tactics, but they were hot and amazing in the flesh. They sung; Forever Young, Only Girl in the World, Chasing Cars, My Life Would Suck Without You and Kids in America. It was absolutely mind-blowing, big love for 1D! :) Aiden Grimshaw (WHAT A BABE) was also there, and just owned the stage. His voice is amazing. Matt Cardle was OBVIOUSLY there, and it was so amazing when he sung Just the Way You Are, everyone joined in, and the same when he sung Firework. Here's some pictures from one of the best nights of my life:












And here's the merch I bought:



HOLIDAY 2011:
I don't think I've mentioned it before, but in May 2011 I'm going on holiday to Tenerife! It's gonna be amazing, I'm going with my babe of a cousin Bernie (I hope you read this Bernie Yeh...) and it is gonna be a blast! I love going on holiday because it's an excuse to get summer clothes bought by my mum. And of course, I love hot weather. Summer is my favourite month, I love just chilling in a t-shirt and shorts, it just makes me feel so relaxed. To extend this already lengthy blog, here's a few pictures of things I want from Topshop (i picked topshop because I love most of the clothes there, if I was rich I would buy ALL my clothes from Topshop!): 

I love this white shirt. It's simple and plain, which makes it perfect, as it is so versatile. Just throw it over your swimwear, or wear it with jeans (Liam Payne would love that.) ;)
These shorts are amazing! I love the print, snakeskin is beautiful. It's really summery feeling, as it reminds of a hot desert.



This top is gorgeous, I love the feather print, and fringing is one of my absolutely favourites. Need.




I love shirts, absolutely love them! This is amazing, I love the colour red as it really makes you stand out from the crowd, it would look good dressed up or casual too.




This playsuit is (drool) drop dead gorgeous. I love it! Fringing is the sex. 'Nuff said.
I love this hat, it's versatile, and perfect for holiday as it's huuuuuuge.
I think I'm one of the only people who loves these! Yes, I know, you would need something underneath obviously but I think they're really cute and versatile.



Besides the fact 'Forever Young' is a song covered, and made completely amazing, by One Direction, i love tank tops. And that's about it...


Oh my god, I love this shirt. It's white - versatile - and a shirt - again, versatile. Two brilliant things in one, must have.


Okay, this blog is getting a bit too long! I'll do another one later (maybe tomorrow) to keep for the making up! hahaha Later guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment