Friday 25 March 2011

MUSIC.

I just thought I'd take the time to post a blog about my favourite singers/bands/etc. because music is a part of everyone/ It's bigger for some people, and not for others. But everyone has music inside them. It's universal.

One Direction:
You totally couldn't guess I was gonna blog about these 5 gorgeous boys. What can I say? They haven't even released a record and they are god damn huge. Respect. They are super talented, a band who can actually sing live! And even though so far they have only done covers, they make each song their own. Another amazing thing is that they've only been together 5 months and they are like brothers. Now if that isn't amazing, then what is? Big love for 1D, forever and always. Sex Gods mmmm.





Justin Bieber:
I only recently started to like the Biebz (criminal I know.) But now I absolutely love him! He has an amazing voice, his lyrics are beautiful and he cares a lot about his fans. Oh, and he is a god damn sexy mofo. Ultra babe. I listen to his music all the time. I'm not like every other Belieber, I didn't like him at the beginning. In fact, I hated him. I didn't really listen to his music though, so I was just going by what other people said. You know, everyone else hated him, so I thought, he must suck. But then I decided to listen to his music properly, and my god I don't regret it! He is amazing, Big love.




Jessie J:
Oh my god. Her voice is sex to my ears. I'm not going to make this a long one because I've already posted about her. But I love her, and I so can't wait to see her at T4OTB.




Olly Murs:
His album just makes me smile. There isn't a single song on there that I would skip, It's just pure brilliance. Why he didn't win X Factor, I have no idea. But I'm glad he didn't, I always think runner-ups do better, e.g JLS. God, I love him, and he's beautiful. Phwoar.



(I had to...)


McFly:
First of all, DOUGIE POYNTER IS MY ALTER-EGO. Just saying. Second, McFly are amazing, I'm pretty sure anyone who had a decent childhood would know that. I'm glad they came back, all grown up and liek totally not innocent anymore... and hotter. Like total babes.




(Phwoar... It would be criminal not to put this up.)

This isn't all the music I like, I love Plain White T's, Lady GaGa and other artists, but these are just a few I reaaaaaaaaaally love. Just thought I'd share that with you, and I hope you enjoy that last picture, cause I know I did ;)

Later guys x



1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!LOVELOVELOVEBIEBER.
    Only just seen the film and woaah I'm obsessed.
    Sorry just had to release the bieber fever.
    Anyway back to reality,
    nice blog:-)
    Follow us and we'll follow back
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete