Thursday 10 March 2011

ANOTHER IPOD SHUFFLE GAME...

Yes I know, another one!? They're fun! And a good way to catch up on lost blogging quickly... Clever eh?

1.How Are You Feeling Today? My Life Would Suck Without You - One Direction
2.Will I get Far In Life? Price Tag - Jessie J ft. B.o.B
3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? End Of The World - McFly
4. What is/Was High School Like? Meet Me In California - Plain White T's
5.What is The Best Thing About Me? Viva la Vida - One Direction
6.How Was Yesterday? Nobody's Perfect - Jessie J
7.What is my Love Life Like? Someday - Plain White T's
8.What will my Parents Say To me? That's The Truth - McFly
9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral? Big White Room - Jessie J
10.How Does The World See Me? That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber
11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me? Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me? Shine A Light - McFly ft. Taio Cruz
13. How Do I make Myself Happy? Rainbow - Jessie J
14.What Should I Do With My Life? Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber
15.Will I Have Children? Casualty of Love - Jessie J
16. What is Good Advice? Please Don't Let Me Go - Olly Murs
17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? Never Say Never - Justin Bieber
18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like? Heart On My Sleeve - Olly Murs
19.Where Will I Live? Big Bad World - Plain White T's
20.What Will My Dying Words Be? Total Eclipse of The Heart - One Direction


I don't know what to conclude from that... Tell me what you think! Later guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment